Super Fine endo TM
Mycorrhizal Products.Com Super Fine endo TM inoculum consists of a 4 species blend of propagules of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. The powder comes in a particle size less than 300 microns (#50 screen). Mycorrhizal fungi grow in a mutually beneficial association with plant roots. The mycorrhizal association occurs with nearly all crop plants, ornamentals, wild herbaceous plants, shrubs and trees. Mycorrhizal Products.Com Super Fine endo TM contains mycorrhizal fungi that colonize plant roots and extend the root system into the surrounding soil greatly enhancing the absorptive surface area of root systems, forming an essential link between plant and soil and producing seedlings of the highest quality. The plant enjoys improved nutrient and water uptake, enhanced disease resistance and superior field performance Mycorrhizal Products.Com Super Fine endo TM can be stored in a cool dry area for 24 months without loss of viability.
Mycorrhizal Products.Com Super Fine endo TM Endomycorrhizal micronized inoculum can be applied by:
(1) Watering in. Mix into water at minimum rate of 2 tablespoons per gallon ( No harm in using stronger ratios if desired-- especially for higher-value or problem plants): Mix well and keep agitated. Mist or dip plant root systems during transplanting or water in as a soil drench. The objective is to get spores in close contact to roots. Will treat 25 1 gallon plants.
(2) Inoculum can be hydromulched banded in rows or side dressed before or during planting. Use 10 pounds per acre.
(3) Inoculum can be mixed in planting soil before/during filling cavities, pots, and trays. Use .25 to .75 pounds per yard. Use higher rate if filling small individual cavities.
(4) Inoculum can be mixed in compost tea at a rate of one pound per 50 gallons.
(5) For transplants- touch damp roots to the inoculum so a small amount sticks to the roots or sprinkle into planting holes. Use 1/4 teaspoon under each cutting: 1-2 teaspoons for potted transplants depending on size; and .75 ounce per inch of stem caliper for larger plantings.
(6) For greens or lawns- .5 pound will treat 1000 square ft during construction or aerification
(7) For seed coat- use 100 grams to coat 5 pounds of seed or two pounds per acre.
Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus etunicatum, Glomus aggregatum. Minimum 100,000 spores/propagules per pound
Statement of Claims:
MP.Com certifies that this product contains the indicated mycorrhizal fungi and propagule rates stated on the label. The mycorrhizal symbiosis is sensitive to environmental conditions and MP.Com is unable to make guarantees beyond the above statements. 12/1/01
Target species: About 85% of the worlds plant species form mycorrhiza with these beneficial endomycorrhizal fungi. The following species form ectomycorrhiza and will not respond to Mycorrhizal Products.Com Super Fine endo TM-- Pine, Spruce, Hemlock, Fir, Larch, Oak, Beech, Birch, Basswood, Chestnut, Hickory, Pecan, Eucalyptus, Willow.
Please use the form below to contact us about ordering this commecial product....